Buildings and Contents Insurance

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings Cover is a contractual requirement as the lender needs to know that the property they are securing the mortgage on is adequately protected. Buildings and contents insurance is available to both new and existing mortgage borrowers. Property and Contents should be insured for re instatement /replacement value. You do not need to be a homeowner to have access to contents cover. For Buildings and Contents Insurance Montpellier Finance Ltd offer all insurance products from a panel of insurers. Please ask for a list of these insurers.

Contact us to discuss these options.